Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Confessions of an obsessaholic No. 2: Linen closet

I drive my husband nuts. Like the other day, I opened the linen closet and what do I find? Towels. Nothing unusual about that, I know. But the pink towels were mixed up with the yellow towels, which were mixed up with the blue towels, which were mixed up with the striped towels, which were mixed up with the green towels. No. No. No. That’s not how I do it. The pinks go together and the yellows go together and the blues go together and the stripes go together and the greens go together. So I reorganize them. All the while my husband’s telling me that he’ll never put the towels away ever again. And I’m like, “OK. Sounds good to me, because I’d rather do it myself anyway.” Just another example of my obsessiveness about things that have no relevance. Poor husband. He really is a saint for loving my crazy self.

2 comments:

  1. Buffy, I think you mixed the Kit Kats with the Reese's peanut butter cups with the Mr. Goodbars in the snack cup today at work. Should we re-organize them tomorrow? Just kidding. ;) We love you for who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your blog kind of scares me because it's starting to make me think I am an obsessaholic, too! Marriage had made me ease up a little, because, well, I didn't have a choice :-)

    ReplyDelete