Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Thanksgiving wish

Today is Thanksgiving, a time to gather with loved ones. And yet, I can’t help but remember all of the loved ones I’ve lost, the holidays we’ve shared when we thought that tomorrows were forever. Holidays are difficult when you’ve said as many goodbyes as I have. But I am thankful that each loved one was a part of my life. They’ve touched it in ways they will never know and helped shape the person I’ve become. So today, when I gather with family and friends, I will say thank you for all the important people in my life, past and present, who made my world better by being a part of it. I wish each of you a blessed day full of love and fellowship and fun. Peace be with you, B.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. What a touching post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said, Buffy. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true. Hope you and your family had a great day (filled with lots of turkey)!

    ReplyDelete