Monday, February 15, 2010

A minute list

Choose something ordinary (ie. kiss, book, snow) and make a list of things about it or related to it. Do it off the top of your head, taking no more than a minute. This should be fun because you get to pick the thing. I’ll start.
I’m looking at a dried rose that sits on my computer. It’s from a funeral of a dear friend who died several years ago at the age of 34. Dee left behind a loving husband, 4-year-old twins and a 9-year-old son. Here goes:
    Dried rose
    Lovely Dee
    Voice so sweet 
    Heart so big
    Contagious smile
    Mother
    Sister
    Daughter 
    Friend
    Dried
    Withered
    Brittle
    Fading
    Love
    Hint of a scent
    Red
    Flattened
    Casket
    Ground
    Beauty
    Forever
    Gone
   
   

3 comments:

  1. I just read what I wrote and it's so sad. So I decided to do another one that is happier. I have a birthday party hat my staff got me sitting on my computer, not far from the rose. Here goes:
    Birthday hat
    Pink
    Glittery
    Pointy
    Pink furry trim
    Yellow, pink, blue streamers
    White curly ribbon
    Elastic strap
    Staff
    Laughter
    Fun
    Party
    Crazy
    “Birthday Princess”

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is helping me out with this one. She's four years old. Let's see how this goes.

    Fox

    Orange
    White
    Black
    Nose
    Bow
    Grass
    Woods
    Panda Bear
    Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo great you got your daughter involved. Awesome activity to share with a child. I wondered about the bow. (Smiles) Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete