Sunday, March 28, 2010

Check out Inkwell

If you haven't checked out Inkwell yet, please do. This online community for writers and artists is really growing. It's awesome to see everyone working together and helping each other. I'm absolutely stunned by the site's growth in just one week, and I'm honored to be a part of this vibrant community. I truly think that together we are going to achieve some amazing things. Please join us on this site, and I hope that you become an active member. The site will only be as successful as we make it. Each of you can make a difference.

2 comments:

  1. As a new member I would strongly urge you to take Buffy's advice. The atmosphere is amazing and the one thing you can be sure of is making friends and meeting like-minded people. Check it out....you can only gain.
    THANKS BUFFY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all you are doing at the Inkwell, Buffy...You are putting in a lot of hours! It's a great site.

    ReplyDelete