I was thinking about all of the things I've learned so far on my writing journey. What have you learned? Here are five of mine:
1. I've learned that I have an even more amazing husband than I thought. I could never do all that I do without his encouragement and support. He gives me space and time to write and never complains, even though it means he spends many nights alone.
2. I've learned that failure isn't all bad. I've learned a lot from my failures. They have made me better and stronger in many ways.
3. I've learned that finding an agent who believes in me and my work is probably one of the most difficult things I've had to do. I just have to keep believin'.
4. I've learned that I'm a better writer today than I was a year ago. I've grown and learned so much. And I know I will keep learning and getting better.
5. I've learned that there is an incredible online community of writers and artists who support one another through various platforms. I feel blessed to have found these people and for their friendship and support.
Now, your turn:)