Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day peeps.
Live with passion.
Always try your best.
Be loving and kind and gentle with yourself and others.
Optimism is the key to overcoming life’s obstacles.
Remember to spend time with family and friends. They make life so much sweeter.

Do what you dream; just don’t think about it.
Attitude is everything.
You are the conductor of your orchestra. Make beautiful music and compose a life that moves others to greatness.

Add your Labor Day poem in comments.
I hope you all have a super week:)

3 comments:

  1. That is some great advice. I wouldn't even want to try to top that.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was lovely. My poetry skills are quite lacking so I won't subject anyone to that! lol But yours gave me a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete