Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meet Terry Lynn Johnson

I'm so excited to share this news with all of you about my friend Terry Lynn Johnson. Her novel, DOGSLED DREAMS, is coming in January. I met Terry on Inkwell  when she posted the first page of her newest book, ICE DOGS, and I had a chance to edit it. She has since landed an agent, the wonderful Caryn Wiseman of  Andrea Brown Literary Agency.

Terry amazes me with her passion for the outdoors. For twelve summers she worked as a canoe ranger in  Quetico Provincial Park. One winter, she worked for a dogsledding company and, well, the rest is history. She was hooked and when she went home, she had eighteen huskies that followed her. In addition to her books, she has written for many outdoor magazines. This is one person to check out and keep and eye on. I think Terry is enormously talented and great things will come her way. 

Check out the Dogsled Dreams Facebook page.

Check out Terry's blog. 

Check out Terry's website.

Add Dogsled Dreams to your Goodreads list.

To order book, go to Barnes and Nobel.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. Hope she sells a ton in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thanks so much for posting this, Buffy! This is awesome!

    And yes, I think you helped me get that agent with your great critique suggestions! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read. And I love the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Terry. That's great you posted this.

    ReplyDelete