Friday, January 14, 2011

Need your help

Hey gang, I'm doing a charity fundraiser for the local food bank. I am looking for auction items. If you'd like to donate an autographed copy of your book, that would be awesome. Or, if you knit and would like to donate a hat or gloves or blanket, that would be way cool. Some of you have already opened your hearts to my request. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
The auction is Feb. 12. I can send you a thank-you letter on church letterhead for your records. If you are moved by my request, you can e-mail me at Buffy@ydr.com.
Again, thank you to those who have already answered my call. I have been doing this auction for more than 10 years and it's always rewarding to help others and know I am making a difference. Peace to you, Buffy 

No comments:

Post a Comment