Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Writing tweets and more

Here are some of my recent writing tweets. If you aren't following me on Twitter (@Buffyandrews) I'd love to see you on that platform as well.
 1. Three words for a writer: Make me care. That pretty much sums it up, I think.
2. Characters are like kids. They want to be played with, taken on adventures. And they won't let you rest until you do.
3. Trying to get an agent is like standing in line to be picked for kickball. Pick me! Pick me! ...Dang, last again. (smiles)
For more of my writing tweets, go here.
You can also find me on Facebook (Smartmama and Letseatpa and my personal account) as well as my other blog, Buffy's World.

Do you have a writing tweet to share? Love to see it in comments.

2 comments:

  1. Well Buffy, just cut to the chase why don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much panic when I click over to my Twitter account....Too much to say and too few characters. :)

    ReplyDelete