Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Meet AKA teammate: Edward Iannuccilli

 Here’s another one of my awesome AKA Literary teammates. Hope you check him out.

Name: Edward A. Iannuccilli, M.D.

Lives in:  Bristol, RI

Family:  Wife, Diane. % children, 9 grandchildren

Writes: Memoirs of his youth

Day job:  Consultant in a Patient Safety Organization

Titles of books you've written/sold: "GROWING UP ITALIAN; GRANDFATHER'S FIG TREE AND OTHER STORIES




Favorite book: THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF KAVALIER AND CLAY

Favorite book character: Kavalier

Book you've learned the most from: GREAT EXPECTATIONS

If you could have dinner with any author, who would it be and what would you ask him/her? Hemingway. How do you develop your characters and how do they relate to your life?

What is the best piece of writing advice you ever received: Keep Writing!

Finish these sentences:

I wish I...started earlier with my writing career

If I knew...what would be my passion in later years, I would have been a language or a writing major in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment