Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January a good time to write

The best thing about a new year is all the promise it holds. The holidays are over and the decorations stored for another year. The house looks clean and fresh (and more spacious) and you’re ready to barrel through the coldest months of the year. It’s a great time for writing because there are fewer distractions. I hope that as January unfolds you find yourself immersed in your writing and your creativity jumping off the page. I hope the ink flows effortlessly and that you are proud of your work.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm hoping that January is a good month for writing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um ... my decorations are supposed to be put away?

    *hulks down guiltily over laptop*

    What decorations? If I don't look up, they're not there ...

    ReplyDelete