Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meet AKA teammate: Justin Zimmerman

Meet another one of my AKA Literary teammates, represented by Terrie Wolf. 



Name: Justin Zimmerman

Lives in: Portland, OR

Family: wife, Shannon; dog, Buddy; cat, Miyazaki

Writes: comics, graphic novels and films

Day job: film producer, comic editor and professor

Titles: Other Worlds, The Killing Jarand Dr. Holman's War, all available through ComiXpress, 

Websites: Bricker-Down Productions,
 Zimfilm, IMBD/Justin Zimmerman

Twitter: @zimfilm

Facebook: 
Justin Zimmerman

Favorite book: "Killer Instinct," by Jane Hamsher

Favorite book character: "Cross", by Andrew Vachss

Book you've learned the most from: "ElfQuest," by Wendy and Richard Pini

If you could have dinner with any author, who would it be and what would you ask him/her? Warren Ellis. I'd just let him pontificate.

What is the best piece of writing advice you ever received: Kill your babies.

Finish these sentences:

I wish I...owned a comic book store and a movie theater. 

If I knew...then what I know now, I would have remembered to put my clothes in the dryer an hour ago. 


Justin signing his books. 


Other AKA profiles:
Aaron Tate

Louise Caiola




Katie Lee

Lee Richmond

Robert Spiller

Edward A. Iannuccilli

Tasha Cotter

Gilda Evans

Luis Cruz

Penny Fletcher

Matthew Porter Dyer

Carrie Filetti

Jessica Robinson

Krista Krueger

Karen Cane

E.W. “Chip” MacEnulty II

Eric M. Black

Maria Corley

Christian Piatt

2 comments:

  1. Justin, you always make me laugh! You're a nut and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin is such a humble man. Get to know him and you'll be humbled, too! Thanks Buffy - well done.

    ReplyDelete