Saturday, May 19, 2012

Things I never thought I'd say

Sometimes there are things that come out of my mouth that I'd never thought I'd say. They've included over the years:
  1.  No. You cannot bring those worms into the house! 
  2. Let me check your hiney.
  3. You got a booger hanging out of your nose.
  4. Please wipe the pee off the seat.
  5. What are these stones doing in your sock drawer?
  6. I love smelling baby feet.
  7. Aim for the Cheerio when you pee.
  8. Quit breathing your stinky breath on your brother.
  9. There's a reason why boys and girls are made differently. When you're older, you'll learn why. 
  10. You can't have sex until you're married. It's not good for you.
  11. Make sure you know how to put on a condom. Practice on a banana. 
  12. Oh. My. God. I sound like my mom! 
 What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Funny, especially number 11. I know what you mean though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I only had a daughter - reading your list made me glad of that!

    ReplyDelete