Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Horror movie quote quiz

I'm not a fan of horror. I learned long ago that watching a horror film means not sleeping soundly for weeks, maybe months. The last horror film I watched was "The Silence Of The Lambs" in 1991. Even mentioning it here makes me break out in goosebumps. Yeah, it creeped me out big time.

But since it's the season for all things scary, I've come up with this quiz. Name the horror movie that contained the following quote. Answers on jump. 

1.  “I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." 

2. “Look! It’s moving. It’s alive. It’s alive… It’s alive, it’s moving, it’s alive, it’s alive, it’s alive, it’s alive, IT’S ALIVE!"

3. “I see dead people.”

4. “He-e-e-e-re’s Johnnie!”

5. “Listen to them, the children of the night. What sweet music they make.”

6. “Get away from her, you bitch.”

7. "If only it was the picture who was to grow old, and I remain young. There's nothing in the world I wouldn't give for that. Yes, I would give even my soul for it."

8. “It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare.”

9. “Hi, I’m Chucky, wanna play?”

10. “They’re Heee-re.”

11. "Whatever you do, don't fall asleep."

12. "Oh, yes, there will be blood."




1.  "The Silence Of The Lambs" (1991)

2. "Frankenstein" (1931)

3. "The Sixth Sense" (1999)

4. "The Shining" (1980)

5. "Bram Stoker’s Dracula" (1992) 

6. "Aliens" (1986)

7. "The Picture of Dorian Gray" (1945)

8. "Halloween" (1978)

9. "Child’s Play" (1988)

10. "Poltergeist" (1982)

11. "A Nightmare on Elm Street" (1984) 

12. "Saw II" (2005) 

How many did you get right? Do you like horror? If so, do you have a favorite book or movie? 

Don't miss Walking Dead zombie slideshow from New York Comic Con. And other photos from Comic Con.

2 comments:

  1. I got The Silence of the Lambs, The Sixth Sense, The Shining, Aliens II, The Picture of Dorian Gray, and Poltergeist. And I knew the Chucky line was from that creepy doll movie, but not the title! Good game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! หนังผรั่ง

    ReplyDelete