Sunday, June 2, 2013

What's on my mind right now

Here’s what’s on my mind right now:


  • I wish there weren’t so many goodbyes in life. Sometimes I feel like it’s all I get done doing.
  • I would love to have a home in the Truman Annex in Key West. It’s such a beautiful neighborhood with tree-lined streets and white picket fences.  
  • I’m proud of my friend, Sharon Kirchoff, who started Cause a Ripple website to recognize those who inspire and help others.
  • I can’t believe my baby is going away to college. Where did the time go? Just yesterday I held him in my arms and  breathed his baby smell. Just yesterday he wrapped his tiny fingers around mine and cooed and giggled. I wish I could bottle the smell. I wish the coos and giggles could be kept in a box to open when I need them most. Like now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment