Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cause a Ripple and make a difference


I've been wanted to share this for some time. Big hug to my friend, Sharon McGowan Kirchoff, who always inspires me. 

When I first learned about Cause a Ripple, I knew instant
ly that I wanted to be a part of it. I loved the story that inspired the website, product and movement. I’ve always believed strongly in giving back to the community, helping others when I am able. Sharon began Cause a Ripple after listening to a sermon that spoke to her and she shares this story on the website. I encourage you to read the “808 Story.” I know that you will find it as inspiring as I have.

I love the idea of Spreading the Ripple and the gift set is a simple yet profound way of acknowledging those in our life who have inspired us. it’s also a neat way to offer words of encouragement and support.

The stone I was given sits on my desk and is a daily reminder that what I do and say can make a difference. I never take that lightly, and I hope that the ripples I’ve caused will be felt long after I’m gone.

If you are looking for a gift to give someone starting a new job or journey, someone who might be facing challenges in their life and could use your encouragement, someone who has inspired you to be a better person, I encourage you to explore Cause a Ripple.

As our minds and our hearts prepare for the Advent season, you might want to consider giving the stone as a gift to that special someone in your life. It would make a great stocking stuffer as well.

I believe that Sharon has the start of something good, and I encourage you to be a part of it. I think that together, we can make a difference, and Sharon and Cause of Ripple can help lead the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment