Monday, November 11, 2013

Meet author Margaret Fieland



Meet fellow author Margaret Fieland, author of "Geek Games." Margaret lives in Millis, Mass.

Books:


When fourteen-year-old Martin lets Tom, a charismatic bully, persuade him to bring down the spaceport computer network, he never considers someone will place a bomb resulting in the death of his friend's father. Nothing will bring Captain Frey back, but if Martin can help locate the terrorists' drug lab, perhaps he'll be able to forgive himself.
Available Nov. 29

Other Books





 Q&A


Q. Where and when do you prefer to do your writing?
A. Given my druthers, early morning, either in my room sitting on the bed or at the dining room table.

Q. Best piece of writing advice
Keep writing.

Q. One thing that you would like your readers to know about you
I can write backward and wiggle my ears. I taught my middle son to wiggle his when he was in middle school. His teacher was less than thrilled.

Q. Share one of your favorite quotes.
"Writing is no trouble, you just jot down ideas as they occur to you. The jotting is simplicity enough - it is the occurring which is difficult." -- Stephen Leacock

Q. When I’m not writing, I’m ... listening to music, reading, or searching out more reading material.



Connect:










2 comments:

  1. Yikes! That sounds like a dangerous game. If I'm going to play dangerous I prefer playing with zombies. Drug lords scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zombies scare me .. drug lords feel much more normal ;-)

    ReplyDelete