Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sold another middle grade: High Street Dares

I love when I check my email and find unexpected GOOD NEWS. I'm excited to announce my newest middle-grade book, High Street Dares, will be published by MuseItUp Publishing.  This is the same team that will publish "Freaky Frank" (summer 2014) and "Will, Middle Name Trouble" (Fall 2014).

I'm thrilled that MuseItUp will be publishing all three of my middle-grades.

In other author news, I will be doing a very special Author Tea at The Yorktowne Hotel 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. April 27. I hope to see you there. We'll talk about "The Moment Keeper," which has been an Amazon best-seller. The book has more than 35 5-star reviews and continues to do well. A scene in the book was based on The Yorktowne, a beautiful historic hotel that I've always admired. For reservations to the tea, call, 717-848-1111.



Read my books:

The Moment Keeper

The Christmas Violin

The Yearbook Series: Gina and Mike

The Yearbook Series: Sue and Tom 



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Buffy! I wish I were closer so I could attend you tea.
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete